* Free Listing
A charitable organisation founded by the PAP, committed to nurturing a multi-racial, fair, just and inclusive society by providing educational, welfare and community services.
PCF Core Values
We aspire to ensure quality and high standards in our services through continual learning and development.
We commit to delivering quality care and services through building competence and excellence.
We meet challenges together with perseverance and courage.
We value and respect people by being honest and open.
We value, care and nurture every individual to realise his/her potential through our programmes.
We take pride in personal excellence and responsibility in all our endeavours.
We promote creativity and innovation in response to change.
Desired Outcomes for the:
• Ready for primary school
• Happy and confident
• Professionally delivered
• Of high educational quality and standard
• Provide an enriching SPICE (Social-Physical-Intellectual-Creative-Emotional) experience
• Responsive to the changing needs of the community
• Professionally qualified
• Imbued with PCF core values
• Positive industry partnerships
• Accessible and affordable services for the community
Write a review
Please log in to write a review.