Manually Set Location
Enter address below and choose from the list generated.
GotClass is an online service that provides information’s for various classes and lots more. We understand that providing information online involves a great deal of trust on your part. We take this trust very seriously, and make it a high priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us. Before submitting your personal information to our Web site, please read this Policy carefully to learn about our privacy practices. By visiting GotClass’s Web site, www.gotclass.com.sg, you are accepting the practices described herein.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- (a) Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- (b) Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- (c) Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- (d) Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- (e) Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Information from Other Sources
We also may periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from affiliated entities, business partners and other independent third-party sources and add it to other information about you. For example, if you visit GotClass by “clicking-through” from a site operated by one of our business partners, and you have registered with that partner, then information about you that you have provided to that partner may be shared with us, such as contact information and demographic information. As another example, if you access third party services, such as social media services, through our Web site or before coming to our Website, we may collect information such as your user name, password, and other information made available to us through those services in order to improve and personalize your use of our Web site.
We have partnered with Facebook to provide Instant Personalization on GotClass for members of Facebook. If you have Instant Personalization set to “enabled” in your Facebook privacy settings and you are logged into Facebook, then GotClass will be personalized for you when you visit the Web site, even if you are a first-time user of GotClass’s Web site. For example, we will show you reviews that your Facebook friends have posted on GotClass and places they have visited. In order to provide you with this personalized experience, Facebook provides us with information that you have chosen to make available pursuant to your Facebook privacy settings. That information may include your name, profile picture, gender, friend lists and any other information you have chosen to make available.
When you first visit GotClass, you will see an option to turn off Instant Personalization in just one click. You can also turn off Instant Personalization by editing your privacy settings on Facebook. Please note that, if you have Facebook friends who are using GotClass, they may also have shared information about you with us through Facebook. If you wish to prevent that sharing, you can do so by editing your Facebook privacy settings.
We automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit GotClass. For example, we will collect session data, including your IP address, Web browser software, and referring Web site. We also may collect information about your online activity, such as content viewed and pages visited. One of our goals in collecting this automatic information is to help us understand the interests of our users and customize your user experience.
Cookies and Other Web Technologies
- To help us customize the content, website experience, and advertisements provided to you on our websites and on other websites across the Internet. For example, when you access a web page, a cookie is automatically set by us, our service providers, or our partners to recognize your browser as you navigate on the Internet and to present you with information and advertising based on your apparent interests.
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of website features and offerings, advertisements, and e-mail communications (by determining which e-mails you open and act upon).
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers should tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable most types of cookies. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to access many of the travel tools offered on our sites.
Our sites also may use Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are placed in the code of a Web page. We use Web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our sites to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party Web site, and to improve site performance. We also may allow our service providers to use Web beacons to help us understand which emails have been opened by recipients and to track the visitor traffic and actions on our site. This helps us measure the effectiveness of our content and other offerings.