* Free Listing
British Council’s English Enrichment courses build on the Ministry of Education’s learning outcomes so that students will improve their writing and speaking skills in this critical phase of their education. We not only deliver improved results in exams but also support broad-based development including 21st century competencies, such as collaboration, leadership, critical thinking, confidence building and media literacy.
Our courses are based on the new English syllabus:
- Pre-school classes for Nursery 2 to K2 students help them develop the skills for a successful transition to Primary School
- Primary classes help students master the skills and language needed to tackle the PSLE
- Secondary classes enable students to develop high-level critical thinking skills and the confidence for the O-Level exams
- Junior College classes help students master the general knowledge, comprehension and essay writing skills for General Paper
For pre-school children, we also have the following:
- British Council Pre-school with daily 3-hour programmes, located exclusively at our Tampines centre. The bilingual curriculum emphasises the best practices from both the United Kingdom and Singapore
- Learning Time with Shaun and Timmy, for Nursery 1 to K1 children to learn English with Timmy Time and Shaun the Sheep, thanks to a partnership between the British Council and Aardman Animations.